The Wild Bill is made of fRP (Fiberglass), weighs in at 20 tons, measures 37 in length and extends 7.5 in depth. It hails from Port Canaveral Florida.
The Wild Bill
- Type: Passenger (Uninspected)
- Year Built: 1977 in High Point North Carolina
- Gross Tonnage: 26
- Net Tonnage: 20
- Length: 37
- Breadth: 14
- Depth: 7.5
- Measured By: Unspecified
- Hailing Port: Port Canaveral Florida
- Company: Wild Bill Offshore Charters LLC
- Contact At: 739 Scallop Dr
Port Canaveral Florida 32920
- Hull: FRP (Fiberglass)
- Hull Configuration: Monohull
- Hull Shape: Ship
- Ship Yard: 'Amf-' . strtoupper('h') . 'atteras Yachts'
- Ship Builder: 'Amf-' . strtoupper('h') . 'atteras Yachts'
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/wild-bill-15877343
- View other vessels from Port Canaveral