The Viking Queen, hull number P-195 is made of steel, weighs in at 28 tons, measures 57.2 in length and extends 5.2 in depth. It hails from Providence Rhode Island.
The Viking Queen
Hull Num: P-195
- Type: Passenger (Inspected)
- Year Built: 1977 in Somerset, Massachusetts
- Gross Tonnage: 40
- Net Tonnage: 28
- Length: 57.2
- Breadth: 18
- Depth: 5.2
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Call Sign: WCY5724
- Hailing Port: Providence Rhode Island
- Company: Viking Boat Tours Of Newport Inc
- Contact At: 88 Connell Highway
Newport Rhode Island 2840
- Propulsion: Diesel Reduction
- Hull: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: 'Gladding-' . strtoupper('h') . 'earn Ship Corp'
- Ship Builder: 'Gladding-' . strtoupper('h') . 'earn Ship Corp'
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/viking-queen-15836283
- View other vessels from Providence