The The Truman, hull number MBQ36001C494 is made of wood, weighs in at 8 tons, measures 36 in length and extends 4.9 in depth. It hails from Little Palm Island Florida.
The The Truman
Hull Num: MBQ36001C494
- Type: Passenger (Inspected)
- Year Built: 1994 in Holland Mi
- Gross Tonnage: 10
- Net Tonnage: 8
- Length: 36
- Breadth: 9
- Depth: 4.9
- Measured By: Unspecified
- Call Sign: WDE6356
- Hailing Port: Little Palm Island Florida
- Company: Dolphin Marina Associates LTD
- Contact At: 28530 Overseas Highway
Little Torch Key Florida 33042
- Propulsion: Diesel Reduction
- Hull: Wood
- Hull Configuration: Monohull
- Hull Shape: Ship
- Ship Yard: 'Grand-' . strtoupper('c') . 'raft Corporation'
- Ship Builder: 'Grand-' . strtoupper('c') . 'raft Corporation'
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/the-truman-19995943
- View other vessels from Little Palm Island