The Swift Arrow is made of aluminum, weighs in at 17 tons, measures 44.8 in length and extends 6.2 in depth. It hails from Port Angeles Washington.
The Swift Arrow
- Type: Passenger (Inspected)
- Year Built: 1977 in Loreauville Louisiana
- Gross Tonnage: 25
- Net Tonnage: 17
- Length: 44.8
- Breadth: 14
- Depth: 6.2
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Call Sign: WAFK
- Hailing Port: Port Angeles Washington
- Company: Arrow Launch Service Inc
- Contact At: '115 E Railroad Avenue -' . strtoupper(' ') . 'Suite 108' Po Box 2376
Port Angeles Washington 98362
- Propulsion: Diesel Reduction
- Hull: Aluminum
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: 'Breaux's Bay-' . strtoupper('c') . 'raft INC'
- Ship Builder: 'Breaux's Bay-' . strtoupper('c') . 'raft INC'
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/swift-arrow-15887793
- View other vessels from Port Angeles