The Sitkin Island, hull number MHC 39 is made of steel, weighs in at 288 tons, measures 152.4 in length and extends 11.3 in depth. It hails from Seattle Washington.
The Sitkin Island
Hull Num: MHC 39
- Type: Unclassified
- Year Built: 1944 in Bay City Michigan
- Gross Tonnage: 369
- Net Tonnage: 288
- Length: 152.4
- Breadth: 23.3
- Depth: 11.3
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Call Sign: WAP8870
- Hailing Port: Seattle Washington
- Company: Sitkin Island Inc
- Contact At: '126 Nw Canal Street -' . strtoupper(' ') . 'Suite 300'
Seattle Washington 98107
- Hull: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: Defoe Shipbuilding Co.
- Ship Builder: Defoe Shipbuilding Co.
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/sitkin-island-12893173
- View other vessels from Seattle