The Sea Ducer is made of wood, weighs in at 26 tons, measures 47 in length and extends 7 in depth. It hails from Kill Devil Hills North Carolina.
The Sea Ducer
- Type: Passenger (Uninspected)
- Year Built: 1990 in Hampton, Virginia
- Gross Tonnage: 33
- Net Tonnage: 26
- Length: 47
- Breadth: 15
- Depth: 7
- Measured By: Unspecified
- Hailing Port: Kill Devil Hills North Carolina
- Company: Sea Ducer Inc
- Contact At: 523 Elm Ct
Kill Devil Hills North Carolina 27948
- Hull: Wood
- Hull Configuration: Monohull
- Hull Shape: Ship
- Ship Yard: Johnson Evans Jr.
- Ship Builder: Johnson Evans Jr.
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/sea-ducer-19632573
- View other vessels from Kill Devil Hills