The Miss Carole is made of aluminum, weighs in at 13 tons, measures 38 in length and extends 6.1 in depth. It hails from Lafayette Louisiana.
The Miss Carole
- Type: Passenger (Uninspected)
- Year Built: 1975 in Loreauville Louisiana
- Gross Tonnage: 20
- Net Tonnage: 13
- Length: 38
- Breadth: 14.1
- Depth: 6.1
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Call Sign: WYH6312
- Hailing Port: Lafayette Louisiana
- Company: Forest Oil Corporation
- Contact At: 3639 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Suite 401
Lafayette Louisiana 70503
- Hull: Aluminum
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: 'Breaux's Bay-' . strtoupper('c') . 'raft Inc'
- Ship Builder: 'Breaux's Bay-' . strtoupper('c') . 'raft Inc'
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/miss-carole-15694833
- View other vessels from Lafayette