Ownership and technical information for the Last Penny which is owned by Thomas J Russell. It hails from Point Pleasant New Jersey.
The Last Penny
- Type: Passenger (Inspected)
- Year Built: 1976 in Belmar, Nj
- Gross Tonnage: 13
- Net Tonnage: 8
- Length: 31
- Breadth: 11.4
- Depth: 6.1
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Hailing Port: Point Pleasant New Jersey
- Owner: Thomas J Russell
- Contact At: 34 Morton Avenue
New Jersey 8884
- Hull: FRP (Fiberglass)
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: William J. Ryan Jr.
- Ship Builder: William J. Ryan Jr.
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/last-penny-15737733
- View other vessels from Point Pleasant