The Koko 1 is made of aluminum, weighs in at 3 tons, measures 32 in length and extends 2.7 in depth. It hails from Honolulu Hawaii.
The Koko 1
- Type: Passenger (Uninspected)
- Year Built: 1995 in Richland Missouri
- Gross Tonnage: 3
- Net Tonnage: 3
- Length: 32
- Breadth: 10
- Depth: 2.7
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Call Sign: WDB3065
- Hailing Port: Honolulu Hawaii
- Company: Glass Bottom Boats Hawaii Inc
- Contact At: '49-' . strtoupper('1') . '32 Kamehameha Hwy'
Kaneohe Hawaii 96744
- Propulsion: Gasoline Engine
- Hull: Aluminum
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: Playcraft Pontoon Co.
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/koko-1-111352503
- View other vessels from Honolulu