The Interlude is made of wood, weighs in at 35 tons, measures 53.7 in length and extends 8.2 in depth. It hails from Austin Texas.
- Type: Passenger (Inspected)
- Year Built: 1963 in Algonac Michigan
- Gross Tonnage: 43
- Net Tonnage: 35
- Length: 53.7
- Breadth: 14.6
- Depth: 8.2
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Call Sign: WN9862
- Hailing Port: Austin Texas
- Company: Interlude Boatwerks LLC
- Contact At: 3511 Silverside Road Suite 105
Wilmington Delaware 19810
- Propulsion: Diesel Reduction
- Hull: Wood
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: 'Chris-' . strtoupper('c') . 'raft Corp.'
- Ship Builder: 'Chris-' . strtoupper('c') . 'raft Corp'
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/interlude-12921353
- View other vessels from Austin