Ownership and technical information for the Indian Summer which is owned by John L Gomes. It hails from Hanson Massachusetts.
The Indian Summer
- Type: Recreational
- Year Built: 1984 in Fall River, Ma.
- Gross Tonnage: 9
- Net Tonnage: 8
- Length: 31.1
- Breadth: 10.8
- Depth: 5.7
- Measured By: Unspecified
- Hailing Port: Hanson Massachusetts
- Owner: John L Gomes
- Contact At: 27 Fieldstone Cir.
Bridgewater Massachusetts 2324
- Hull: FRP (Fiberglass)
- Hull Configuration: Monohull
- Hull Shape: Sail (distinct Keel)
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/indian-summer-16793803
- View other vessels from Hanson