The Dredge 56 is made of steel, weighs in at 678 tons, measures 165.1 in length and extends 12.1 in depth. It hails from Sault Ste Marie Michigan.
The Dredge 56
- Type: Freight Barge
- Year Built: 1927 in Manitowoc Wisconsin
- Gross Tonnage: 721
- Net Tonnage: 678
- Length: 165.1
- Breadth: 42.6
- Depth: 12.1
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Hailing Port: Sault Ste Marie Michigan
- Company: Mcm Marine Inc
- Contact At: 1065 E Portage Avenue
Sault Sainte Marie Michigan 49783
- Hull: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: 'Bucyrus-' . strtoupper('e') . 'rie Company'
- Ship Builder: 'Bucyrus-' . strtoupper('e') . 'rie Co'
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/dredge-56-11701563
- View other vessels from Sault Ste Marie