The Derrick #4 is made of steel, weighs in at 277 tons, measures 122.6 in length and extends 6.7 in depth. It hails from Mount Clemens Michigan.
The Derrick #4
- Type: Unclassified
- Year Built: 1922 in Superior Wisconsin
- Gross Tonnage: 277
- Net Tonnage: 277
- Length: 122.6
- Breadth: 36.5
- Depth: 6.7
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Call Sign: WD5979
- Hailing Port: Mount Clemens Michigan
- Company: Dean Marine & Excavating Inc
- Contact At: 75 Avery St
Mount Clemens Michigan 48043
- Hull: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: Whitney Brothers Co.
- Ship Builder: Whitney Brothers Co.
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/derrick-4-11698443
- View other vessels from Mount Clemens