The Daniel Joncaire is made of steel, weighs in at 17 tons, measures 43.3 in length and extends 5.4 in depth. It hails from Buffalo New York.
The Daniel Joncaire
- Type: Towing Vessel
- Year Built: 1979 in Jacksonville Fl
- Gross Tonnage: 25
- Net Tonnage: 17
- Length: 43.3
- Breadth: 15
- Depth: 5.4
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Hailing Port: Buffalo New York
- Company: State Of New York Power Authority
- Contact At: 5777 Lewiston Road
Lewiston New York 14092
- Hull: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: Diesel Shipbuilding Co.
- Ship Builder: Diesel Shipbuilding Co.
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/daniel-joncaire-16139853
- View other vessels from Buffalo