The Cormorant is made of steel, weighs in at 47 tons, measures 62.2 in length and extends 8.9 in depth. It hails from Reno Nevada.
- Type: Towing Vessel
- Year Built: 1952 in Leavenworth Kansas
- Gross Tonnage: 69
- Net Tonnage: 47
- Length: 62.2
- Breadth: 17.7
- Depth: 8.9
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Call Sign: WYP7179
- Hailing Port: Reno Nevada
- Company: International Marine College
- Contact At: 907 Holloways Church Rd
Lexington North Carolina 27292
- Hull: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: Missouri Valley Steel Co.
- Ship Builder: Missouri Valley Steel Co.
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/cormorant-15633873
- View other vessels from Reno