The Constructor is made of steel, weighs in at 66 tons, measures 83.6 in length and extends 4.6 in depth. It hails from Anchorage Alaska.
- Type: Freight Ship
- Year Built: 1977 in Lynden Washington
- Gross Tonnage: 83
- Net Tonnage: 66
- Length: 83.6
- Breadth: 24
- Depth: 4.6
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Call Sign: WRW3548
- Hailing Port: Anchorage Alaska
- Company: Browning Timber Of Alaska Inc
- Contact At: 1392 Ocean Drive #3
Homer Alaska 99603
- Propulsion: Diesel Reduction
- Hull: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: Holz Trailer Co.
- Ship Builder: Holz Trailer Co.
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/constructor-15861353
- View other vessels from Anchorage