The Cayucos is made of steel, weighs in at 6 tons, measures 42.1 in length and extends 6 in depth. It hails from Morro Bay California.
- Type: Towing Vessel
- Year Built: 1954 in Oakland California
- Gross Tonnage: 18
- Net Tonnage: 6
- Length: 42.1
- Breadth: 12.9
- Depth: 6
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Call Sign: WCY8831
- Hailing Port: Morro Bay California
- Company: Associated Pacific Constructors Inc
- Contact At: 495 Embarcadero
Morro Bay California 93442
- Hull: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: 'Fabri-' . strtoupper('s') . 'teel Co.'
- Ship Builder: 'Fabri-' . strtoupper('s') . 'teel Co.'
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/cayucos-12670623
- View other vessels from Morro Bay