The Brenda L is made of steel, weighs in at 15 tons, measures 35.1 in length and extends 5.4 in depth. It hails from Golden Meadow Louisiana.
The Brenda L
- Type: Towing Vessel
- Year Built: 1954 in Patterson Louisiana
- Gross Tonnage: 22
- Net Tonnage: 15
- Length: 35.1
- Breadth: 12.1
- Depth: 5.4
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Call Sign: WDF8154
- Hailing Port: Golden Meadow Louisiana
- Company: Lester J Plaisance Inc
- Contact At: 2220 S Bayou Dr Po Box 578
Golden Meadow Louisiana 70357
- Propulsion: Diesel Reduction
- Hull: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: Marine Construction Co.
- Ship Builder: Marine Construction Co.
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/brenda-l-12685873
- View other vessels from Golden Meadow