The Alfred A Iii is made of steel, weighs in at 54 tons, measures 63.6 in length and extends 6.8 in depth. It hails from Virginia Beach Virginia.
The Alfred A Iii
- Type: Towing Vessel
- Year Built: 1957 in Vacherie, Louisiana
- Gross Tonnage: 80
- Net Tonnage: 54
- Length: 63.6
- Breadth: 22.7
- Depth: 6.8
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Call Sign: WDC9909
- Hailing Port: Virginia Beach Virginia
- Company: Marine Contracting Corp.
- Contact At: '1397-' . strtoupper('a') . ' Air Rail Avenue'
Virginia Beach Virginia 23455
- Propulsion: Diesel
- Hull: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: M. Rodrigue & Son
- Ship Builder: M. Rodrigue & Son
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/alfred-a-iii-12744923
- View other vessels from Virginia Beach