The 119 is made of steel, weighs in at 323 tons, measures 136 in length and extends 7.6 in depth. It hails from St. Paul Minnesota.
- Type: Freight Barge
- Year Built: 1972 in Nashville, Tn.
- Gross Tonnage: 323
- Net Tonnage: 323
- Length: 136
- Breadth: 35
- Depth: 7.6
- Measured By: United States Coast
- Hailing Port: St. Paul Minnesota
- Company: 'Aggregate Industries-' . strtoupper('n') . 'orth Central Region Inc'
- Contact At: 2915 Waters Road Suite 105
Eagan Minnesota 55121
- Hull: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Unspecified
- Hull Shape: Unspecified
- Ship Yard: Nashville Bridge Co.
- Ship Builder: Nashville Bridge Co.
- Cite As: https://www.falship.com/ship/119-15400883
- View other vessels from St. Paul